Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Travel Template


I like the Travel Template.

I chose the default, but there are four choices under the Travel Template and they are quite different.


Background Image on default:


What it looks like on my blog.

The only change I made was the font size and type to Georgia.

My previous layout was used, but can easily change that too:


The next image demonstrates how the colors of each element can be changed.
I don't understand the color layering.
The "green" color is actually a bright green, but displays muted.
So it seems to be a transparent color over something.
With the live preview, you can see instantly what it will look like.
If you were wanting a specific color, it might be a little difficult to get it, though.



Overall, I'm really impressed by how flexible these new templates are.
It is fun to fiddle around with them.
That is why I might be changing my template often for a while, until the novelty wears off maybe.

No comments: