Thursday, July 08, 2010

Back To Picture Window Template

Back to Picture Window Template. LOL
I got on the minimalistic idea with that gray Awesome Template (previous post), but found I like the transparency of the Picture Window Template rather than the boxy look of the Awesome Template.

I found a nice serene soft mountain background under the nature category.



I did have to set the posting area to semi-transparent so the background would show thru that area. I also got rid of the borders. The right column is semi-transparent by default.

Then I fiddled with a header title, which turned out to be a selection with a soft drop shadow in Paint Shop Pro 9. Got rid of the splashy purple flower avatar by profile area and added my name in a fancy font but soft dark gray.

I'll sit with that for awhile.

No comments: