Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Awesome Templates

I'm going to try out the Awesome Templates next.


It looks like it uses different bordering effects for each section.
I really like this plain grey one with the soft shadowing around the section edges.

Screenshot:


I wonder what it looks like in IE8. Will test. (It was a tad different, but okay.)

I'm using the same Header, which is just a transparent text png file.

Turned out that I didn't find much I could do with the template that I liked. Maybe I'm tired of the boxy columns/elements look because I had that on my old template. About the only background I liked with this gray theme was a gray bokeh under the abstract backgrounds section.



I could have tried making a gray texture tile as background, but decided I just didn't want to fiddle with it anymore.

No comments: