Thursday, September 23, 2010

Simple Taupe

Screenshot:


Since transparent Header images no longer work in Blogger (happened around 14 Sep 10), I was trying out different Headers and playing with the gold, taupe color scheme idea. Ended up tweaking a Simple Template.



My header image is the light taupe part (560x150px). Blogger stretches the image taller, no matter what size I make it. Grrrr... The rust colored part is the Header background color. A happy accident.

Gotta get rid of that pesky image border again.



With this template, you do have color choices for the image border, but you can't get rid of it from within Template Designer. You have to tweak the above code in the Html section.

I like the divider at the end of each post. I made it a little thicker (3px).
That's a Footer Border in the Html section, but called a Shadow within Template Designer.



No comments: